We were in Cleveland to eat at Lola and wanted a hotel that was within walking distance not only to the restaurant but other things to do. While this hotel is only considered a 2 1/2 on some travel sites, we think it is a hidden gem. From the moment we walked in we were greeting by friendly staff. Shelly at the front desk was fantastic! Our room was clean, with a comfortable bed and amazing view of Terminal Tower which was red, white & blue for the holiday weekend. The hardwood floors were not only unique but also took out the "ick" factor of hotel carpets! I also loved that they had both soft & firm pillows on the bed and Bath & Body bath products. Their breakfast - which is included in the price of the room- was delicious. They offered hot selections that were actually hot! - biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs & sausage, pancakes, as well as several "cold" items - toaster waffles, bagels, cereal, yogurt, fruit, cinnamon rolls - definitely something for any taste. We were on the 12th floor and had no problems with waiting on elevators. It is within walking distance of all the action on 4th Street as well as the Horseshoe Casino & Play House Square. Definitely money well spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a VIDEO TOUR of our hotel. Take a step back in time as you enter this 19th century historic Guardian Bank Building converted into one of the finest Cleveland hotels. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland - Downtown is located in downtown Cleveland's financial district between E. 9th St and E. 6th St on Euclid Ave. We are within walking distance from Cleveland s main attractions including: LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers Q Arena, Cleveland Browns Stadium, , Warehouse District, Scene Pavilion, Tower city, House of Blues, Cleveland State University, Playhouse Square, etc. With 9 different room types, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown has a room for every need. We feature the largest standard guest rooms in Cleveland, two room suites, Jacuzzi suites, rooms with kitchenettes and meeting rooms. We also offer vacation packages to Cleveland s major attractions including: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Pickwick and Frolic Comedy Club, House of Blues and The Cleveland Clinic. We are now also offering free high speed Internet access in every guest room and meeting room. Visit Cleveland, OH and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Ohio
- Holiday Inn Cleveland Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Ohio