First stay at this Holiday Inn Express Cleveland but not my first Holiday Inn Express...hands down my favorite thus far which includes New Orleans. From the check in to the check out staff are top notch. Danielle along with her attentive staff; Tiffany (over and avove), Brittany and Autumn at the desk were friendly, courteous and nothing but professionals. The room was so spacious loved the hardwood floors and I love the pillows, 2 Firm and 2 Soft to choose from and their marked, who does that. The Manager's reception was an addition that was a pleasant surprise with appetizers and drinks, very nice! Breakfast was a full buffet and the girls were attentive to all clients enjoying their first meal of the day leaving you not wanting for anything, thank you Maria (your experience reflects in your staff), Food and Beverage manager you have well trained and friendly staff; Donita, Mary and Erica. If your looking for a hotel in the heart of things you can get there from here...4th street is walk across the street; House of Blues, Lola's and Flannery's all amazing for drinks and meals. Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame a few short blocks to the lake. I was there for a week for business but would stay for pleasure, you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a VIDEO TOUR of our hotel. Take a step back in time as you enter this 19th century historic Guardian Bank Building converted into one of the finest Cleveland hotels. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland - Downtown is located in downtown Cleveland's financial district between E. 9th St and E. 6th St on Euclid Ave. We are within walking distance from Cleveland s main attractions including: LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers Q Arena, Cleveland Browns Stadium, , Warehouse District, Scene Pavilion, Tower city, House of Blues, Cleveland State University, Playhouse Square, etc. With 9 different room types, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown has a room for every need. We feature the largest standard guest rooms in Cleveland, two room suites, Jacuzzi suites, rooms with kitchenettes and meeting rooms. We also offer vacation packages to Cleveland s major attractions including: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Pickwick and Frolic Comedy Club, House of Blues and The Cleveland Clinic. We are now also offering free high speed Internet access in every guest room and meeting room. Visit Cleveland, OH and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cleveland-Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Ohio
- Holiday Inn Cleveland Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown Ohio