We stayed here mostly due to its proximity to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Upon checking in, Burgandy explained everything to us including the parking and the current situation with the elevators. Parking is very convenient with unlimited in and out. However, we ended up walking to everything. If you don't want to walk, they have a shuttle that will bring you to any place local. That's a nice convenience. The driver was always asking people if they would like a ride to somewhere. He was quite a friendly guy.
The elevators are currently being upgraded so there are some wait times at the busy parts of the day. Be prepared for that until the upgrade is done.
The room was average, a bit smaller than what I am used to but it was spotless and everything worked. (Room 1600) As other posters noted, the outside of the windows are very dirty. It detracts a bit from the Hilton brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio