This was my family's first visit to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so I decided to get the Rock Hall Package at this hotel. First, the hotel itself was just okay. It seemed a little dated and the elevators were slow. However, I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a great deal if also visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other places in downtown Cleveland. The package included two adult tickets, which would have been $22 per ticket at the Hall, two breakfast buffet vouchers, which would have been $15 each, and parking, which would have been $18. So, by my count the $179 room minus the $92 of stuff included made this room in downtown Cleveland a steal. Plus, the hotel offers a free shuttle to anywhere downtown! As a bonus, the waitress at the breakfast buffet was very nice to me on Father's Day and let my 11 year old daughter also have the buffet for free. Thank you Doubletree for a nice experience for our first visit to Cleveland. Hope the elevators get fixed soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio