Stayed for 4 nights and overall we had a good stay. It is conveniently located close to the lake and downtown.
There was a restaurant and a Starbucks in the hotel and free shuttle bus service was available.
The room was decent size and clean. We had 2 queen size beds and the were pretty comfortable.
The one negative thing was that there really wasn't much counter space in the bathroom sink but not a big deal.
We had heard about the elevators being slow so we requested a lower floor room and was given one on the 4th floor. For the most part we were lucky and didn't have to wait much for an elevator except on the Sunday morning when people were checking out and the elevators arrived on our floor full.
The pool was nice enough although on occasion over run with young kids. i had 2 of my own so no problem.
Overall it was a good stay and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio