The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was fine and clean although not newly remodeled. The location was exceptionally convenient, within walking distance of the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, the Browns new stadium under construction, and the 4th Street restaurant area. The hotel runs a shuttle but we didn't use it and enjoyed the walks. Garage parking was plentiful and convenient. The nearby train tracks weren't much of a distraction. The lobby Starbucks was very convenient. I would stay again on a return visit as the location was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio