The DoubleTree is in a great location if you are visiting the Great Lake Science Center or the Rock Roll Hall of Fame. However, there isn't much else around the hotel.
The hotel was good. It's a little dated but they seem to be renovating each floor.
I had read some bad reviews on the elevator situation. It is true they are working on them and they seem to be working independently of one another but we did not have any real issues. We were on the 14th floor and had access to the club level on the 18th floor. We never waited more than a few minutes for them to arrive.
Because there isn't much around the hotel we eat breakfast and dinner in the restaurant. Two very different experiences. The breakfast buffet wasn't very good and service was poor. However, for dinner the food and service were great.
The pool is on the lobby level and was really nice. It's a big pool and wasn't very crowded.
Overall we were happy with our stay at this Doubletree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio