The hotel is only a short walk away from the lakeside, where the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is, and the hotel is fine in most respects--not great, but good enough. The initial check-in person-- when we arrived in the late evening--was not as enthusiastic as she might have been but the other staff were very friendly and helpful. There is a shuttle to take you to the downtown "nightlife" area, to the degree Cleveland has one, and the driver of that was very efficient (either that or we were lucky!). The big problem was that the shower did not work properly. When I reported the problem there was an engineer at the room very quickly, who did manage partly to fix the problem so that we could at least shower, but this is a problem that we should not have had to deal with at this level of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel in downtown Cleveland is one-half mile from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other great things to do in downtown Cleveland. It offers a spacious indoor pool and free shuttle service to downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Hotel Cleveland
- Doubletree Cleveland Downtown / Lakeside Ohio