“Very nice”

Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Ranked #5 of 38 Hotels in Cleveland
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We were in Cleveland for the weekend and stayed at this hotel. Everything was fine, rooms large, linens very nice, love their coffee machine. Room very clean. No complaints. We had a room facing the back and it was very quiet.

Room Tip: We had a room towards the back and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Noodlequeen
HGICLEAP, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Dear Noodlequeen,

Thank you for taking the time to highlight your recent stay with us. We are pretty excited about the new Keurig coffee machines in each guest room and pleased that you loved it as well. It sounds like you had an enjoyable time in Cleveland and we were happy to be a part of your experience! We do hope that you come back again!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Having spent a lot of time at this hotel in the past 7 months, I must say they have won my loyalty. Though the hotel is not home, the staff does everything they can to make you feel at home. The staff is wonder, and the property is very nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Jed027,

Thank you for your loyalty! We enjoy doing all that we can to be a home away from home. We enjoy having you stay with us and do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I loved staying at this location which is easy to the Airport. I was in for a funeral so it was a very stressful time. Going down and looking forward to good food did not turn out to be a good experience. The staff was helpful, but the breakfast bar was awful. The eggs were like powered eggs and disgusting. I tried a rib eye steak at night and it was not cooked the way I wanted. The chef came out and did adjust my bill but what I really wanted was a good steak. Next time, I will eat out.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGICLEAP, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear Sallie F,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I am disappointed to hear that your experience for such a difficult visit was less than exceptional. We strive to deliver a great meal along with great service. We are listening and will take into consideration your feedback in our everyday focus on service and quality. I do hope that if your travels ever bring you back to Cleveland that you give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

The management of this hotel is always attentive to guest needs... The renovations are beautiful-- the rooms immaculate, and my breakfast was delicious. I couldn't make up a complaint about this hotel if I had to! I stay here whenever I come to Cleveland. They really do treat repeat guests like family! It is always a great experience for me at this Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Patrick B

Dear Patrick B,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. We love having you stay at our property and are just as excited about the renovations that have updated our hotel. Thank you for continuing to choose the Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport as your desired property when you are in Cleveland! We will see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I cannot say enough about the staff at this hotel. I have to travel extensively for business, and never have I found a hotel with better service or a more hospitable crew. My work provides a breakfast to me free of charge in the office, but I will often opt to pay for breakfast at this hotel because it actually contributes to a good start to my day. While a hot bar is available with prepared food, I always get a made-to-order omelet -- there's no additional charge, it's always delicious, and it comes with an orchid as garnish which always makes me smile. The kitchen staff is courteous and professional, and the floor staff in the restaurant provides a perfect combination of good service and friendly demeanor. In the evenings, the lead chef is intentional to come out when he has a moment - to speak with and interact with the patrons, making sure their food was good and that they are enjoying their stay. Not only do I appreciate this personal approach, but his food is always delicious! My check-in experiences have always been fast and easy, even when I arrive after 1am because of late connections. And when I come in after a long day of work, the lobby smells of fresh-baked blueberry bars, provided daily to greet guests as they come in. I also appreciate that there is fresh coffee at all hours of the day/night, set up for easy access in the lobby. I rave about this particular hotel every time I stay here. My facebook page calls it out by name almost every time I stay, simply because they continue to exceed my expectations. And for someone who has to spend so much of her time traveling away from her "normal life," this level of service and care is so appreciated. Given my preference and my control, there is nowhere else I will stay when in the Cleveland area. :-)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Laila G,

Thank you for taking the time to highlight our hotel staff and all of your experiences. We enjoy having you as our guest and are always delighted when you return. The entire staff is proud to have this review as recognition of their continued efforts to provide an exceptional stay to each and every guest. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

We stay here twice per year for business and it is always an enjoyable stay. The staff is always friendly and the rooms are great. Close to the airport and not far from downtown Cleveland. We always have a conference room and it is always set up perfectly for us. Awesome breakfast too!!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Ron D,

Thank you for your review and great recommendation. We appreciate your patronage and loyalty to our hotel. We will see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

From the moment we entered in, professional staff greeted with a warm smile, very helpful with overall knowledge of room, features, and service to expect!! Couldn't ask for a better stay. Folks/staff went out of their way to be helpful and exceeded expectations even with a large wedding party on hand.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple