Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Comfort Inn Downtown(Cleveland)(Great Value!)
US$151
  • Breakfast included
US$151
US$220
US$593
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Cleveland Airport Marriott(Cleveland)(Great Value!)
US$197
  • Room Service
US$232
US$104
1,010 results
All reviewscleveland airportadjustable firmnessmade to order breakfastpark and flyan early flightrental carbusiness centershuttle servicegreat place to staywould stay here againbusiness triprestaurant staffclean roomscookiesfront desk staffbreakfast buffetstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel appears to be an older hotel that was remodeled. They did a fantastic job on the remodel. The only item that could use updating are the room doors. There's nothing wrong with the operation of the doors, they just look a bit dated. We were in a king room. The room was a nice size--large desk, chair and ottoman, tv and a very nice set up with a microwave, coffee maker and fridge. The bathroom is a bit on the small side but very clean. The carpet is very clean. The front desk staff was very friendly.

When I booked the room I thought breakfast was included so I was surprised to learn at check in that it was not. There is a breakfast buffet available in the in-house restaurant for $10.95.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 1122RTD
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My son and I spent the fourth of July weekend here touring area ballparks. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was more than helpful. 24 hour shuttle. 24 hour business center. This was a fantastic hotel and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TooManyRequirements
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

The staff here are amazing and the friendliest. Food options are so convenient and taste great! The rooms are very clean and bright and have very nice included extras such as bottled water and a keurig coffee machine. We stay here every time we are in the area and have not been disappointed.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We spent one night at the Hilton Garden Inn as we were driving through Ohio on our way to Cedar Point, and were very satisfied with the hotel. Our king room had fluffy bed linens and good toiletries, and we appreciated the bottles of water left in the refrigerator from the hotel staff. Did not hear much noise from the hallways, and the room offered a steady fan that drowned out any noise at night. I did hear a few planes from the airport, but nothing that disrupted my sleep. The elevators were pretty slow, and it felt like they could have used one more given the size of the property.

We got a chance to use the pool and the fitness center, which were nice. The equipment was a little older but worked fine, and even though the fitness facility was connected to the pool it was air conditioned and not overly warm - I am picky enough to have a separate air conditioner in my workout room at home, and had no problems here. The hot tub was nice and warm and there were plenty of towels for guest use. We did not dine in the restaurant while there, but found it nice that there were two outdoor seating areas for guest use.

The property is within walking distance of a local tavern should you want to get out for a little fresh air, and there is also a Subway in the same center if you want a quick healthy bite. Did not use the airport shuttle as we had our car but it seemed like there was always one there waiting to take guests to the airport.

We enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, and would not hesitate to return if we find ourselves in Cleveland in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenz99
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Was a pretty standard Hilton Garden Inn. They had the free cookies in the evening, which is always a nice touch. I did not try their breakfast, it seemed rather basic. The gym was in the pool area and very warm in there. The rooms were average for an HGI. I had room service and the food was pretty good. Loved that it was close to the airport, but once inside you can't tell. The staff was nice and helpful. The parking lot was always pretty full. The beds were comfy, I slept nicely.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business