We flew in to Cleveland just for the weekend from Oregon to see Progressive Field and of course the Indians. We had such a great time! Everyone in Cleveland was extremely friendly, the employees of the Hilton Garden Inn were polite, kind and we have to say; it was the best hotel experience EVER!! Great staff, great rooms, perfect view of Progressive Field! I wish I remembered each name, but there was one instance where some very intoxicated people were rude to staff, and they stayed calm where I "would have lost it" Good JOB! We will definitely be back to Cleveland some day and will FOR sure stay at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown. So in a nutshell it was a great stay, great weekend, and the Tribe won in a sweep! Doesn't get any better then that! Thank you Hilton Garden Inn & the great city of Cleveland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio