We stayed here on our first trip to Cleveland. I was looking for something nice, that was downtown, and wouldn't break the bank.
The room was a little small, but that's alright. They have a shuttle that took us where we wanted to go. And it was close enough that we were able to walk back with no trouble. Plus there was a baseball game going on, which was kind of neat to listen to along our walk.
The breakfast buffet was alright. I wasn't crazy about the potatoes. However everything else was good.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio