“First visit to Progressive”
Review of Progressive Field

Progressive Field
Ranked #6 of 187 things to do in Cleveland
More attraction details
Owner description: Cleveland Indians ballpark seats more than 43,000 people and features three levels of suites and a large-tiered stadium club.
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“First visit to Progressive”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Decided to catch two games at Progressive Field this weekend as a fun road trip idea. We bought tickets in the upper box so the price was good, however the Friday game we had an obstructed view (which we were not made aware of when buying tickets) so that was frustrating. After getting a sore neck looking around the railing in front of us, we decided to leave before the end of the game. There are some decent food options - the fresh cut fries were really tasty.

The best part of the weekend was the Rock N'Blast fireworks show which we stayed for on Saturday since we had better seats - what a fantastic spectacle!! Couldn't believe the amount of effort and money that went into it. Just wish there were more craft beers to purchase on the upper concourse as we kept having to go to the lower level to purchase drinks which just made us miss parts of the game.

1 Thank Maria I

• Korean first
Seneca, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“fun time”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Great seats at the ball park. Easy out and easy in to the park. The people were very helpful in answering questions regarding parking, and eating at the park.

Panama City, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Not one of my favorite stadiums ”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This was my 25th stadium that I've had the pleasure attending and simply put not one my favorites. I don't have anything bad to say about the stadium but I can't rave about it either. Clean and friendly but very simple. Next stop Target Field.

Severna park
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“We had fun but....”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We were on a baseball road trip with our sons and this was stop #2. I really wanted to love Progressive Field but for some reason it was just ok to me. The people were nice, the food is what you would expect and the game was good. Just nothing to really get me excited.

Midlothian, Texas, USA
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Friendly fans, nice ballpark”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Freindly fans for the most part, a few jerks, but you expect a little of that when you wear the visitng team jersey. This was my favorite park of or recent baseball trip. Everyone that sat around us were friendly and extremely knowledgable about baseball. Moreso than any other park we visited. Great view of downtown over the outfield wall. Located on the edge of downtown with lots of restaurants and very happening night life.

1 Thank DannyHinMidlo