I went her on a business trip and was very happy with my stay. When we arrived I was upgraded to the club level and was able to take advantage of the club lounge which provided breakfast in the morning and even drinks in the evening.
The room was very comfortable and large enough to work in. I had dinner at Table 45 several times during my stay and was not disappointed with the food. The staff was very accommodating and the place is connected to the Cleveland Clinic which made my stay very convenient. I will not think twice about staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio