Excellent hotel. Very large and clean rooms. Dedicated concierge service, staff at entrance to greet and direct guests, a bell captain on shift (a rarity nowadays). Though far from downtown, hotel is in front of 93rd Health Line Bus that goes back-forth to downtown. Sometimes noisy due to siren as hotel is in front of the Cleveland Medical Center. But overall, an excellent place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio