“Amazing Authentic Chinese Food”

Emperor's Palace Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #255 of 1,884 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

If you want authentic food & ambiance this your place. All the staff & 85% of the customers were Asia, which is always a good sign. The food was very fresh, tasted great & well prices. I came with my wife & four kids. It was like having the chance to bring them with me to China.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

After narrowing our choices down for dinner while in Cleveland overnight to go to the Cleveland Clinic we decided on Emperor's Palace. I had read the reviews and we were not disappointed. The restaurant was clean and decorated nicely. Our server was very friendly and attentive. My mother in law asked about dish that was not on the menu and they were happy to make it for her. Everything tasted fresh and the portions were large. I would definitely eat here again next time we are in the area.

1  Thank KLynn_23
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Overall the dim sum was very good. Not as good as San Francisco or Toronto which has a real "Chinatown" but for Cleveland it was satisfying. We got Sui Mai, shrimp crepes, BBQ pork buns, BBQ ribs, beef crescents and stir fried chinese vegetables. My son loved the crepes and my husband loved the crescents. I enjoyed the experience. Will come back when I'm in Cleveland.

2  Thank Amy S
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Our family has been to Emperor's Palace several times, despite living a half hour away from it. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and the servers are attentive. We have had many different dishes and all have been very tasty. I would definitely recommend "Emperor's Palace".

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We found this place on the mobile tripadvisor app of "things near me". There's not much near us to eat within walking distance, so we drove to this place. It was Sunday, about 7 p.m. It's on a street that's kinda run down and not too pleasing surroundings, but the building this restaurant is in is decorated quite beautifully.

They have their own private parking lot directly across from the building. That's a plus in downtown!

We are so glad to have chosen this place! The food is amazing, and the portions are huge! It was so delicious, we couldn't stop eating although we were about to pop!! Prices aren't too bad. The large serving of chicken fried rice is 8.95, for instance. But it's more than enough for 2 people by itself.

They were a tad slow refilling drinks, but that was a small price to pay for such wonderful food!!!

1  Thank fiatlux28