“very nice meal and service”
Review of Mallorca

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My first time eating Spanish food was a real treat. I ordered this wonderful shell food dish served on rice. It had lobster, shrimp, mussels, clams and chicken and had a really fantastic flavour. I sat at the bar the all male wait staff and bartender did a great job
I will be back as it was a great value meal

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Had reservations for 7:00 on a Friday night probably didn't need them because the place wasn't very crowded. Walked in and thought it was nice then we were seated. The table cloth was stained everywhere the flatware was bent up and mismatch so I was a bit put off by that since this restaurant claimed to be "casual dressy". They have a very robust wine selection I even think I saw an award on the wall from wine spectator magazine saying something about there wine list. We ordered the red sangria I heard it was very good and it was. We ordered crab cakes as appetizers they were delicious. We ordered our entrees. I had the veal scaloppini I was totally unimpressed it almost had a moldy taste to it. The wife had various items from the Tapas menu and none of it was spectacular. The best was the filet and shrimp and the tortilla de patatas. The wait staff was the best part of the experience very attentive and only came around when you asked them. We probably will never go out of our way to eat here again. The prices were to high for the quality of food.

1  Thank TheTravelingFurs
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We came upon this location by accident. I needed a low salt diet as I was just 2 days released from hospital for a heart operation. The staff were able to recommend an acceptable dish that met my needs. The food was very tasty, and resonably priced. I will come again when I am in Cleveland.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

The food is pricey but I love the Spanish / Portugal/ Mediterranean themed dishes. It's hard to find this type of menu locally. The food is always good. The service is great. They have an excellent wine menu. The one time I had an issue with a meal it was erased off the bill no questions asked. The building is a typical old style Cleveland area building. So the atmosphere is on the dark side but good for couples. There is a main dining with several rooms off it. I prefer to be seated one of the other rooms rather than the main dining area as the seats can be pushed a bit too close for me to accommodate the dinner crowds.

The food.
Please try the garlic soup it’s great. Maybe not for a first date but if you both have it the garlic gets canceled out.
My wife has ordered Chicken Breast in a Garlic Sauce - Pechuga De Pollo En Salsa De Ajo and enjoyed it very much.

I have ordered the Grilled mahi mahi w/sliced garlic, virgin olive oil, & spanish paprika: Mahi mahi con salsa bilbaina and the Broiled T-Bone Steak - Bistec A Las Brasas and both were excellent.

Overal I feel this is a very nice downtown date Night or just out on the town Restaurant.

1  Thank ralphrg
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We went on a Sunday evening and the place was almost empty. The service was excellent and the food was very good. My wife had salmon stuffed with crabmeat and it was the best. I should have tried the goat ( the couple next to us did) . They also gave us almond liquor on the house. Highly recommend and we'll be back with friends!