“The Best Restaurant Downtown”
Review of Mallorca

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My first experience with this restaurant was so good, that since then I've been back several times. Even my picky eater vegetarian mother-in-law found something she liked and hit it off with the flamboyant waiter with the "cute accent". The service is excellent and the food is delicious. It is located downtown and has a very nice décor. I had the featured, pork osso buco, which was something out of this world. They have tapas, steaks, chops, seafood and a garlic soup which I love. I am sorry to have to admit that once I had the prime rib which was like shoe leather, but I guess that's what I get for ordering prime rib at a place with so many other distinct menu items. Then they serve a special drink, or a shot if you will, at the end of your meal as a digestivo. Definitely don't miss this place.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Visited here last night with 4 other business colleagues. Shared some great starters from flambe polish sausage, crab cakes, mushrooms and peppers. The main course meals from stuffed veal to seafood dish and spanish special seafood dish with rice, sausage, chicken, lobster, shrimp, clams and mussels was heaven.
Thanks very much to the most pleasant Carolina who was our main server with a great sense of humour and professional service

1  Thank Dave O
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Our group of four experienced Mallorca mid afternoon for a late lunch. We were treated royally. The service here is exceptional. Attentive, but not annoying. Classy, not snooty. Entrees are generous and delicious. I had ravioli that was delicious. They made a veggie paella for my friend that she raved about. Both men had fish and loved it. Meals are served with the following family style: rice, veggies (very fresh and not overcooked), and addictive house made potato chips. After dinner we were served shots of almond liquor. This is a place to go for a gracious, lingering, outstanding meal and experience. Prices are much higher at dinner - lunch was very, very reasonable. Can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I dined here by myself while traveling for work. Like previous reviews, this place is dated in style and decor and needs a facelift. While there offerings may be similar to restaurants from the 90's - it's because they do it so well - why change? I had the Paella which you can't get just anywhere - full of chicken, shrimp, lots of lobster, scallops, mussels, clams. For $26 this comes with bread, salad, chips, and a huge plate of vegetables. This is one of the largest, freshest, and tastiest seafood meals I've had since being in a Mexican fishing village. I would recommend if not going for ambiance but good food. Only negative is that I wish they served there bread warm - it's very fresh and soft, but room temperature... I would definitely recommend if you find yourself in the Warehouse District of Cleveland.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Had dinner with a friend at Mallorca. I ordered the twin lobster special which was delicious. I asked for garlic sauce with my lobsters, which was happily provided. The accompanying Spanish rice was tasty. Good food at a good value!