“Horrible ! What happened to Johnny's's ”
Review of Johnny's Bar

Johnny's Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Johnny's Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 1,863 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

We just had a holiday lunch here and all of we severely disappointed. Service was slow and the waiter was rude. The food was flavorless from steaks to fish to pasta. Nothing about our lunch was good. I have never rated a restaurant a one star but if I could it would be no stars. Don't waste your money on outdated decor, poor service and bland food when there are so many other good restaurants in Cleveland !

2  Thank luvinature
There are newer reviews for Johnny's Bar

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I had never been to Johnny's on Fulton before and we needed a place to eat prior to our show "Once" at the Palace Theater. All of the restaurants around the Palace were booked, so my husband suggested this one. What a lovely surprise. When you walk in, you are in the bar area and then you move into the restaurant, which was set first class. The waiter we had was wonderful, and so attentive with all of the wonderful specials memorized. I had the warmed balsamic salad which was amazing and a grilled veal chop that was way tooooo much for me to eat because of all the wonderful bread I ate prior to our meal.

Our waiter knew we had a show to attend, so without rushing us, his service was impeccable.

It was a great experience, great food and I would certainly go back for another dinner.

1  Thank Judi C
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I love this place. First, this a Wall Street kind of place. I didn't bring my wife and probably wouldn't. I mean . . . look, the neighborhood is kinda sketchy. But . . . BUT!!! The food is just outstanding. It is like I am back in Boston or New York eating that kind of Italian food. Love the place. Go there, be happy, enjoy the wonderful barmaid and waitresses. Old School!!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

this is great dining, the service is amazing ,,, if you want to impress and have a special evening go to Johnn's on Fulton. the food always impresses . it feels "old school" like back in the day ,,,

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We discovered Johnny's on Fulton several years ago...and have tried to keep it a secret, lest it get so popular we will not be able to get in. We travel about 130 miles each way just to partake of their marvelous Italian cuisine. The food is always terrific, the service friendly and accurate, and the ambiance delightful (inside or on the patio). It is a bit pricey, but having tried all notable Italian places in Manhattan, LA, and Chicago, we feel Johnny's on Fulton beats them all, so it is worth every penny! It far surpassed El Molina! And it is consistent. Two cautions: when heading down Fulton to get to it, you might wonder where you have been sent: a little like a failing inner city neighborhood, but safe enough. Second, Johnny's has another place in downtown Cleveland: it doesn't hold a candle to Johnny's on Fulton. Enjoy!

1  Thank Jen711