“Great Outdoor Fun” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #260 of 1,831 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, View, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
San Antonio
“Great Outdoor Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had a group event on their large outdoor deck upstairs. Food was just picnic stuff, dogs and burgers with fixings, but it was great. We had the view of the water and the docks and great friends.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Bucklesplus

andover, ma
“Terrible Food, Terrible Service, But Beautiful View”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

This is a restaurant that you would want to visit to see the beautiful view, but definitely not to have a meal. A group of us met for dinner, and we were seated outdoors fairly quickly. We ordered drinks, but service was very slow. My husband had to place his order for a beer three times, because the bar was out of his first two choices. Our party ordered off both the sandwich and entree menu. My husband had the walleye, which he could not eat, and our waiter never inquired why his meal was left untouched. Overall, the food quality was poor and so was the service. We would not eat there again, but, on the positive side, this restaurant could be a good place to nurse a drink and enjoy the view.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank barharborvisitor
Cleveland, Ohio
“very good dinner, nice view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We dined here the evening before july 4th. It was very cool for this time of the year, which seemed to keep people from coming down by the water. It was way less crowded than we thought, good for us! I had chicken boursan, or some thing like that, Fabulous. My husband had a pasta dish with spinach and tomatoes in a cream sauce with muchrooms, also Great. It was nice to sit by the window(to cold outside) Had a great evening.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank catwoman71158
Wadsworth, Ohio
“Food was good, the wait was long especially when.........”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

you arrive in town after a Brown's game (and they won) so that you can have dinner before you go to a concert at Jacob's Pavillion which was exactly what we were doing. Even thought the game had been over, the city was still pretty active and getting through town was not easy. We had originally thought we would go somewhere else but with all the activity, we decided to eat closer to our venue. I had a Greek wrap and my husband had a fish sandwich. We waited way long for our food and to check out which raised my anxiety level as I did not want to be late for our concert. The restaurant was very busy because of the game and the concert so we had to eat at one of the bars. A bright point was that we tried a new beer, raspberry Shock Top and really liked it. The view is ok. You are on the water but the surroundings are "early industrial." Just another example of how I wish cities with potential views and surroundings would capitalize on what is there. I would go again and hope for better circumstances but I usually don't find myself there unless I am going to a concert so.................

• Visited September 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Best view in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

We had a wonderful evening with friends, sitting on the water, watching the boats go by and the sun setting. The food, price and service were fine. It was great to get out of the suburbs and enjoy the big city.

• Visited August 2013