“Great location, service, food and prices! OPEN ON SUNDAY!”
Review of Houlihan's - CLOSED

Houlihan's
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Visited Houlihan's after a show at Playhouse; restaurant was clean, server attentive, food was good and affordable. Huge menu of food and drinks. Would absolutely return for some creme brulee and a salad!

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

It seemed that Houlihan's had gone downhill in quality for a few years, but this one is now fantastic! I've been here more times than I can count, and the food and service have been wonderful. Definitely worth trying again if you left for various reasons before.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Overall just not great. My fahitas tasted Asian? Who would expect that flavor on a Mexican dish? The overall experience of our group was underwhelmed.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

I really liked this place. I was in the restaurant biz for a while, cooked, cleaned, bartended, served. The atmosphere was typical bar grille, the service was great, but the best part was what one should be most concerned about in a restaurant, the food and drink. Since the portions at most restaurants are so big my wife and I split the Shepard's Pie it was fantastic. We also got a pitcher of Long Island Ice Tea Georgia Peach flavor. I remember the price was reallly good and it was made well as in it wasn't weak. I would definitely recommend this restuarant to the average joe and thier family

Reviewed 31 January 2013

My wife and I have been here several times in the past for our anniversary. This year we decided to take five other family members because the food and service is always good. EXCEPT FOR THIS TIME.
We gave the hostess our name and the number of people in our party and she told us there was a forty five minute wait, which is fine. What wasnt fine is the fact that we came back thirty minutes later and she said we had lost our place because we werent there when she called our name fifteen minutes earlier.
So my niece went back in to put our names down again, and again we were told there was a 45 minute wait.
At this point I went in and gave a different last name but with the same amount in our group and was told there was a fifteen minute wait, and was seated in less then ten minutes.
As we walked by the hostess I asked to see the manager about the situation and he asked her what was going on and she replied "I wasnt going to seat them at all " Is that the way a business is supposed to be ran?
After we got seated everything was fine, food was good, service was great, and we ended up having a good time.

2  Thank kenbon1331