“Pretty good for my second choice, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Houlihan's - CLOSED

Houlihan's
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Wadsworth, Ohio
“Pretty good for my second choice, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

We were in Cleveland this past weekend for the Trans Siberian Orchestra Christmas performance at the Q. Originally I had wanted to go to the Hard Rock Cafe as I had my grandson with me and I thought he would enjoy it. The wait was 45 min and we didn't have that kind of time. So to Houlihan's we went. I enjoy this chain anyway. My first experience was in Pittsburgh. Another story, review. Our server was Veronica and she was an excellent server. Very attentive and helpful. She gave us directions back to the Q without going outside in the cold and snow. My grandson had a steak and he was very happy with it. I recommend nothing over medium however. Little tough otherwise. I was totally happy with my baked potato soup and salad. We had a great time and made it to the concert with time to spare. Will be back.

• Visited December 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Great service, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

We had excellent service at this restaurant. Nicole (aka Nicool) was our server. She was fantastic. She gave us good recommendations on menu choices and drinks. She was pleasant, friendly and had a great sense of humor, much appreciated. The potato soup is really great. I will come back to this place again mostly because the service was so great.

• Visited December 2013
Buffalo
“Good Choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Randomly picked Houlihan's from a couple of options at Tower City and it ended up that we made a good choice. We went on a Saturday in the late afternoon and there were very few people there. Our service was great with a waitress who was very friendly and patiently answered all of our questions about not only the menu, but general information about the city as well. the food was really good and reasonably priced. Baked potato soup, french onion soup, mini filet steak, burger and veggie burger all get good reviews from our table!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank jc6658
Tampa, Florida
“Service? Not so much”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

I arrived on Sunday night for a conference that began Monday. Since I was staying in Public Square at the Marriott, I decided to walk into the mall to have a bite to eat and a drink. The food was average but the service was non-existant. The bartender (I sat at the bar) was busy chatting it up with the other employees. She barely noticed that I was there (Clearly her interest was in the men at the bar). She was curt and delivered the bare minimum, which is exactly what I left on her tip. The bare minimum. The place was kinda dirty with crumbs, straw paper and debris that needed to be swept up. Beer was cold. That's about the nicest thing I can say. Don't waste your time on this.

Visited June 2013
Seminole, Florida
“Fun & Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

We had late lunch here! Lettuce wraps are too great!! Our server was fast, friendly, and fun! The raspberry (long island) ice tea pitcher was the special.. very tasty and nice kick too!!
Not too expensive either for all the food 3 of us had !!
Go here, eat, drink, enjoy, relax!!

Visited May 2013