“Gospel Brunch”

House of Blues Cleveland
Ranked #1 of 88 Nightlife in Cleveland
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Walking distance from my hotel and the food was delicious. This was beyond brunch... this was thanksgiving dinner with eggs and bacon at the table. The real issue was the wait at the omelette station the guys were great but the lines were so long. If you requested a certain cheese, they made a call and got it!!.

When I returned to my table the juice was all gone and the coffee pot was empty. I waited so long for an omelette the rest of my plate was actually cold. Because you pay in advance the waitstaff is were invisible. In the end I did not enjoy my meal. Cold food is not my pleasure for at 10am.

I really enjoyed the show and I viewed the experience as going to a show with where there appetizers.

1  Thank dMoniqueRenee

Reviewed 19 October 2013

This is a venerable venue. Great club-like atmosphere, not sterile like a lot of newer places, but full of character and history. Art work all over the walls, small, unobtrusive vending areas. The sound system is not the very best, but is digital and fine for most acts booked here. There is a restaurant adjacent, and if you buy lunch, dinner or drinks surpassing $20 you can get a "Pass the Line" receipt that allows you into the club through a back door. The building is in an area of town full of dining and shopping possibilities, and very near the casino. So, for a $20 show ticket, a $23 late lunch, and $40 for two T shirts, I had a great night's entertainment for under $90.

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Immensely surprised at the quality of the entertainment. Saw mega 80s band who trotted out high energy medley of what seemed like every 80s hit. Amazing to see!!

Cheap drinks and fast service too.

2  Thank katelouisemarie
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We went to the Browns Family Night with another couple and stopped here for some dinner. We enjoyed the outside dining on a perfect Cleveland evening. Food was delicious and the service was very good. The menu was diverse offering burgers to sea food and was moderately priced.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Had a Fabulous time at Sister Hazel Concert! This place is small- standing room only but a great time!