“Great Vegetable Egg Foo Yong”
Review of Asian Wok

Asian Wok
Ranked #1,032 of 1,854 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Vegetable Egg Foo Yong”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

I go to this restaurant every Christmas Eve with my family. We always have a very nice time and really enjoy our food. I always get the Vegetable Egg Foo Yong because it is so yummy.

The restaurant is typically packed, yet we always get good service. The wait staff are pleasant and efficient. Jenny the owner always stops by to say hello and Merry Christmas.

• Visited December 2011

Izmir
“Slow service and 20% tip charge”
Reviewed 17 October 2011

The service is so slow and the food is mediocre. The soup and rice didn't have much taste. I gave my credit card to the cashier paying for the three us dining. The cashier brought it back to me and said the tip is included. I didn't pay attention since we had to leave asap. Then I realized she had charged me 20% tip (it wasn't a group, we were only three of us dining). It is my mistake not to pay attention, but she should not have included the tip in the first place which is not customary in the restaurants at all. We are not going back there again.

• Visited October 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Taste of food doesn't really match up to the price.”
Reviewed 27 November 2007

Taste of food doesn't really match up to the price.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook