“great for breakfast”

Got a photo?
Add it.
P J's Luncheonette
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We really enjoyed this place for breakfast. It is located near the major hotels and for $3.50 I got eggs the way I wanted them, toast and we were able to substitute home made grits for the potatoes which was a treat. My husband got bacon with his for only a dollar more. The waitress was very attentive. Much better than eating in a hotel for a lot more. It is in an arcade so you have to walk into the arcade towards the back on the left to find it.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

P.J.'s is a great place for breakfast or lunch. It isn't fancy, the food is mostly of the old school diner variey, and the service is excellent. I would stick by the more tradtional choices like the club sandwich, the patty melt or the burger. My only disappointing meal in the years since I've been going there was the fried chicken ( it was frozen and not cooked all the way through - twice!)
You certainly can't beat the friendliness or the price so I would recommend it highly.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

P.J.'s has a wide selection of dinner/luncheonette type breakfast offerings.
The prices are VERY inexpensive and the endless cup of coffee is really a plus in the morning.
If you're looking for an interesting decor or a fruit and yogurt type breakfast---this is not the place for you. The service was fast and friendly.

1  Thank Rogukulele
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The breakfast menu is super cheap and the service was really friendly. I ordered a $1.75 fried egg sandwich and it was good.

1  Thank Kristina H
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Downtown Cleveland seems to roll up the sidewalks evenings and weekends but I looked for a place for breakfast on a Saturday morning and this place popped up in the search. It is inside one of the "arcades" near 6th St between Prospect and Euclid (I think). Service was very friendly and fast, the food was excellent with great selections and the two of us ate scrambled eggs, toast, hash browns, coffee and orange juice for $10! Looked like a place for regulars, including Cleveland PD. Figured it must be good and it sure was.

2  Thank BroadwayBabeez