“Always fun”

Good for: Child-friendly
Cleveland
“Always fun”
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were doing some Christmas shopping and we decided to go to Fridays because its a place where you can't go wrong with food They have a great selection of food and I love their cheesecake The service s always fast and friendly. Fridays offers flat screen tv's to watch and clean restrooms. There is also spirits to drink. The value for your money is perfect.

CLEVELAND,OH
“Return Visit”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Having not been here for quite awhile, my wife and I decided to try it recently. Server was very pleasant & attentive. She explained the menu selections very well. Meal was served in a decent amount of time. We had a Steak dinner and a Chicken Salad. Food was average as expected. Nothing to rave about. This particular location is not a stand-out to recommend to other friends. It will be quite a while before we return.

• Visited December 2013
Maple Heights, Ohio
“Sister day out on Saint Patrick Day”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Food was great service was excellent. I had a Mohito twas pretty close to the one I had in Puerto Rico.

• Visited March 2013
Erie, Pennsylvania
“great late nite snacks!”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

we went to this location of tgi fridays off i-271 & mayfield road because i had never been there & i wanted to use my free food appitizer coupon & get a couple beers after going to see a concert. great location close to the highway, good food & atmosphere!

Visited September 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Quick, easy, and enjoyable TGI's.”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Travel for business here a lot and very convenient, quick, semi-inexpensive. Great place to relax after a long day and have a few brews. Your usuall TGI's with decent service and a good location.

• Visited October 2012