“Good as any other”

Ranked #221 of 1,908 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Sushi isn't the best but it is 't the worst I have ever had. It all seemed very overpriced for what you are getting. Miso soup tasted good but only had three small pieces of tofu in mine and none in my husbands. Staff was patient as we took a while to decide what to get for carry out.

The atmosphere however was VERY breathtaking. I would love to come back and enjoy the experience you seem to be paying such high prices for.

Only gripe was that the chef refused to accommodate us on our request that all the sushi pieces use only crab meat (even though we were alright with an upcharge if necessary).

In all, something I may try one more time in the future, but I know better places with better value.

2  Thank MsMamma

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Justin from The Hilton Gardens recommended this place to eat and it was very pleasant and delicious. Our server, Erica, was lovely, helpful and patient -- explaining sushi, etc. Everything from drinks to sushi to the main course was exceptional.

3  Thank Showmesun
Reviewed 30 January 2014

For a Monday night that was below zero, we had the place to ourselves. Our server, Erika, was delightful. We had the Meso soup, two different salads, an assortment of sushi (YUMMY) and steak teriyaki with veggies. I took my leftovers home and had them for lunch the next day and it was better than the day before!! Would Highly Recommend!!

1  Thank Peanuts0255
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Great food and service. "Mama" at the hostess stand is a delight.
Try the Hibachi chicken. Delicious.

1  Thank Randy B
Reviewed 18 February 2013

My husband took me out for dinner and we had reservations for a hibachi 25 minutes away but we were already in downtown looking for something local and so glad we did! It's not like a typical hibachi restaurant you normally go to because they're main focus isn't hibachi. They have a huge sushi selection that is it is also very good. The service was great! You won't leave hungry or unsatisfied. It's location is great because wherever you stay in downtown it's a short walk. I highly recommend going here!

1  Thank Melissa C