“Words cannot begin to describe!”
Review of EDWINS Restaurant

EDWINS Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
EDWINS Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,918 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Shaker Blvd.
Description: Steeped in tradition and care EDWINS Restaurant offers seasonal, classic French cuisine in the midst of Cleveland's Shaker Square. The restaurant has a unique mission; to do good and eat well. The charming bar and lounge are a welcoming spot for before and after dinner drinks.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is amazing, from the ambience to the staff to the presentation to the delectable food, I cannot day enough!!
But even above and beyond that, is the story!
If you are in or near Cleveland, or visiting the area, make a special point to get to Edwin’s! You will not be disappointed. I have eaten all over the country, and in quite a few countries. This place is up on the top echelon! It is simply amazing!!!
I need to get back to Cleveland and bring the rest of my family to experience Edwin’s.
We had the artichoke small dish, the beet salad, the lamb sausage pasta dish, and the fish wrapped in thin fingerling potatoes. Ended it with creme brûlée.
Thank you so much , staff at Edwin’s!
It was a fabulous night!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you love fabulous French food, servers who always give you their best, and if you believe in second chances, then Edwins is the perfect restaurant for you.

Not only does it serve incredibly delicious seasonal food, but it gives men and women who have an interest in the restaurant and hospitality industry, and who have served time for a non-violent crime, the opportunity to learn all phases of working in a restaurant and to get a second chance!

If you want to know more about Edwins, please Google it. If you want a wonderful dinner, make a reservation soon.

And for the record..... In no way am I a spokeswoman for this restaurant… I’m just a foodie who loves to praise great eateries and causes.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Edwin's motto, above, is perfect for their restaurant. The food was fantastic, the service very good, and the after-dinner tour of the restaurant fun and informative. Our waiter, Jevon, seemed a bit shy in the beginning, but warmed up quickly and showed his personality. He and the rest of the wait staff were very attentive -- our water glasses were filled after almost every sip, and our bread plates were never allowed to go empty. The lobster bisque I started with was excellent, with lumps of lobster. and my husband's cold potato and leek soup was interesting. I greatly enjoyed my seared sea scallops, and he loved his bouillasbaise. He exclaimed several times throughout the meal, "This makes me so happy." The atmosphere and character of the place was what really made it special. We loved that so many servers and managers came by to check on us. For those who don't know, Edwin's was founded to "give formerly incarcerated adults a foundation in the culinary and hospitality industry while providing a support network necessary for their long-term success. Our mission three-fold: is to teach a skilled and in-demand trade in the culinary arts, empower willing minds through passion for hospitality management, and prepare students for a successful transition home." Check out their website for more information on their mission and to view the menu and photos.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Relaxing evening on the beautiful patio, very attentive and personable staff. Delicious food, my husband enjoyed the grouper, he said it was the freshest he's ever had, my vegan dish was amazing, every bite was full of flavor. The only way we would have enjoyed the evening more would have been for the Cavs to win their game that night.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Finally got to edwins, waited for sometime. It was great. Food sooooo good. I had the grouper, everyone at our dinner were part of the clean plate society. Service was wonderful. Love the concept. Will definitely be back.