“Skip the meal”
Review of Goodtime III

Goodtime III
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: “The GOODTIME III is the largest quadruple-deck, 1,000 passenger luxury ship on the Great Lakes. This sight-seeing trip is unequaled and perfect for individuals, families and groups, large and small. You'll enjoy the fast changing panorama of Cleveland's skyline and the exciting Flats area as you listen to Larry Morrow point out the many sights and little known historical facts about this All-American City. The BEST way to see Cleveland!
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Did the lunch cruise. The lunch was just ok and it is done while still docked. Then you go out for the cruise. It makes for a long event. Grab a bite before you get there and enjoy the very nice boat ride.

5  Thank Brian P
"visiting cleveland"
"rock and roll hall"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 23 June 2014

As a lifelong Northeast Ohioan I would recommend a trip on this iconic Cleveland boat ride. The Goodtime is a symbol of Cleveland just like the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame or Terminal Tower. It is amazing to see the city from the waters of Lake Erie. It's almost like seeing the city for the first time. The price of the two hour sightseeing cruise is $17.00 for adults and $15.00 for seniors, with kids being even cheaper. Not bad considering the prices for similar boat trips in other cities with waterfronts. The crew I encountered were friendly and professional. I would expect nothing less from fellow Clevelanders! if I were to nit pick about my experience the price of alcoholic refreshments were a bit high for my liking. It was around $7.00 for my mix drink and my companion's beer was around $4.00 for a can. Also, the ladies bathroom on the second deck was without a working lock so I had to hold the door with one hand while using the facility and the soap dispenser ran out mid trip! The Goodtime III is a gem in the city of CLE!!

4  Thank beachcomber24
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great tour to take kids on and spend a few hours checking out the city of Cleveland and getting some nice views.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I never saw Cleveland from the perspective of the river. Really interesting to see the architecture, and historical spots. The ship was very comfortable and the service was great. Would highly recommend it for an event.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Awesome time. This was on my bucket list ever since saw Goodtime 3 pass by while at Plain Dealer Pavilion. Not a big fan of the water but great way to see both past and future of Cleveland.Staff very professional and quick to answer all questions.Operation came across has very well-oiled machine. Only drawback was spacing of tables for luncheon. Need more room for us "big" guys! By far the most relaxing Father's Day I have ever had. Thanks to all crew and staff!

2  Thank ClydeCowboy
Rick F, General Manager at Goodtime III, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear ClydeCowboy,

Thanks for Cruising with us! I am happy to hear about your experience. I am VERY Proud of my Staff and they really go out of their way to make Guests feel Good about their decision to cruise aboard the GOODTIME III. So Sorry about the Tables... and I see your Point - I'm a Big Guy too! perhaps if we remove a Table or two for the sake of Comfort we can solve that drawback. Thank you posting your experience here on Trip Advisor. It means a lot to my staff.

VTY,