“Food and service was terrible!”

Punch Bowl Social Cleveland
Reserve with OpenTable
Punch Bowl Social Cleveland is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #146 of 2,004 Restaurants in Cleveland
Description: Punch Bowl Social cultivates an eclectic approach to the new concept of eat-ertainment. In a design-forward environment described as "dirty modern," Punch Bowl Social effectively combines a diner-inspired scratch-kitchen, craft beverages, and classic parlor-style entertainment that will turn your date night into a shuffleboard showdown and your bowling buds into chicken 'n' waffle connoisseurs. #HeresToGoingOutRight
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We sat down and had to wait 15 minutes before anyone came over to take our order. Once we ordered we sat for 20 minutes waiting for refills which we finally got with our food. The chicken was burnt after we waited for over 30 minutes to get it. We were disappointed to say the least.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Wish I visited this place before I moved away. Didn't even know there was a roof top bar until my boyfriend pointed out people coming from a different set of stairs. Liked exploring all the different sections and levels. One of the female bartender's (who was super sweet even after an incident accured with someone in our group, not the bartenders fault) had suggested the drink "El Macho" it was so refreshing and tasty, easily one of the best drinks I've had.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We visited Punch Bowl over the weekend and experienced the worst service. We made reservations for 7pm and arrived a little early. It took the waitress a very long time to come to the table, she o ly brought water glasses for half our party and stayed that they didn't have any other clean glasses available. She asked if she could submit appetizer orders for the table and only took half the table's order. It took the food an incredibly long time to come out. The waitress brought rolls for the table because the order was taking so long, but only brought enough for half of our table, again. When she brought our food some of the guests food was cold. We arrived at 6pm and met at 9pm. I would not reccomend for food.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

This was my Mother’s Day Out! We are from Pittsburgh and our daughter who lives in Cleveland thought this would be a good family get together. She was so right! We played Skee Ball, Miss Packman, and Large Block Jenga. There are plenty arcade games to choose from or you can even participate in bowling! Unfortunately, the photo booth was broken. I wish I could have had a picture with my family. This venue was a crowd pleaser because the grownups could drink beer and our 19 year old could drink pop. I like that all ages could come together for fun! The music was super cool too. I am sure the upper roof top level is splendid in the summer! We will be back!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

We were able to spend a few hours at The Punch Bowl and were glad we did.
The buffet that was served was extremely top notch and catered to everyone’s tastes,it also helped that we had an open bar so we got to eat and drink as much as we wanted.
The games and other attractions were fun,only complaint would be that the Karaoke rooms are extremely small and stinky but we didn’t let that ruin our night.