“Not a Thai food fan until now” 4 of 5 bubbles

Tyfun Thai Bistro
Ranked #128 of 1,832 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Not a Thai food fan until now”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

Presentation was great and I really enjoyed the curry soup paired with a bottle of Singha beer which surprisingly was very good. I will be back to try more.

• Visited July 2013

cleveland
“A newbie tries Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

I may have had Thai food once or twice before in my life (a long time) but my spouse and another couple like Thai food. I said what the heck, let's do it. I read the reviews below and felt more assured that I could cope with the meal.
What a pleasant surprise! The menu was overpowering to me but fortunately, the person next to me had a dish that looked inviting (#27), so off I went on my Thai journey. As the name of the restaurant says it was "fun" and the food was hot, fresh, filling and tasty. The rest of my table were likewise impressed. I will be back to try another number.

• Visited May 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Excellent Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

Small restaurant, recommend reservation, Just off professor ave almost across from Farenheit. Everything I've had was deish.

Visited October 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Thai Food in Cleveland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

We visited this restaurant at dinnertime on a Friday night. They were booked but since we had arrived before any of their reservations, they sat us. The menu was very descriptive, the meal was great, and our server was very attentive. All for a very reasonable price! Would definitely eat here again, although I'll call for reservations in the future.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Pelotek
Akron, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Thai Lunch- 3/7/2013”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2013

I ordered the Chicken Massaman Curry which has sliced chicken breast cooked in massaman curry, coconut milk, peanut sauce, potato and roasted peanuts. I asked the server for no peanuts and he said that was no problem. The service was good, they only had 1 server at lunch and it took about 15 minutes or so for our food to arrive. It was well worth the wait, the flavor was very good and it was a nice sized portion for lunch; I think is was around $9.00. About 10 minutes later the owner came out and stopped by everyone's table asking if everything was good. I highly recommend Tyfun Thai you will be pleasantly surprised.

• Visited March 2013