“tremont”

Tyfun Thai Bistro
Ranked #107 of 1,840 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
twinsburg
“tremont”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

located in historical Tremont. Small but never rushed. excellent food and service. small parking area at restaurant otherwise on the street

• Visited November 2012

“Not a Thai food fan until now”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Presentation was great and I really enjoyed the curry soup paired with a bottle of Singha beer which surprisingly was very good. I will be back to try more.

• Visited July 2013
cleveland
“A newbie tries Thai”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I may have had Thai food once or twice before in my life (a long time) but my spouse and another couple like Thai food. I said what the heck, let's do it. I read the reviews below and felt more assured that I could cope with the meal.
What a pleasant surprise! The menu was overpowering to me but fortunately, the person next to me had a dish that looked inviting (#27), so off I went on my Thai journey. As the name of the restaurant says it was "fun" and the food was hot, fresh, filling and tasty. The rest of my table were likewise impressed. I will be back to try another number.

• Visited May 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Excellent Thai”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Small restaurant, recommend reservation, Just off professor ave almost across from Farenheit. Everything I've had was deish.

Visited October 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Thai Food in Cleveland”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

We visited this restaurant at dinnertime on a Friday night. They were booked but since we had arrived before any of their reservations, they sat us. The menu was very descriptive, the meal was great, and our server was very attentive. All for a very reasonable price! Would definitely eat here again, although I'll call for reservations in the future.

• Visited October 2012