I stayed here 2 nights for business. Check in was immediate and was give a corner king room on the 16th floor with a great view. The room had 6 large windows on 2 walls, the king bed was not on a wall backing another room so it was very quiet! Reds and golds are the colors in the room, large tv, plenty of hangers in the closet, a safe, a refrigerator that I got 2 large bottles of Evian in the downstairs sundries shop for $7 total, a desk, chair with ottoman, the bathroom was a sink and make up area separated from the bath/shower/ toilet area. Easy set thermostat and I asked for extra towels when I made the reservation and they were in the room when I checked in but they weren't replenished by housekeeping the 2nd day. I tipped the maid $5 with a note asking for my sheets to be changed (there is a card stating they do this every 3 days unless otherwise noted) but she did not change my sheets. I ordered breakfast one morning to the room via the breakfast menu card put in the room, I hung it on my door by midnight, asked for delivery between 7-7:15am. The breakfast came at 7:20, not a big deal but was shocked when the woman delivered it, complained the entire time she was in my room...she was the only worker delivering breakfast and the hotel was at 100% and too many conventions going on, and she should have never came to work today and...on and on, instead of just appoligizing, unprofessional. The other day I ate in the restaurant, $14 and a very good buffet. The lobby is pretty. The valet/taxi guys were helpful as I used both services serval times during the stay. The bar was fun and had happy hour specials on apps and drinks.
If you are going to a convention it's worth staying here, it's right across the street and a fine hotel. I paid $199 plus tax and I'd say it was fine but if the price was higher, I would have stayed at the Ritz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience ultimate style and sophistication at the revitalized Cleveland Marriott Downtown, an urban retreat. Offering stunning views of Lake Erie and the city skyline, this 25-story hotel boasts 400 rooms with sleek furnishings and upgraded bathrooms fresh off a $10 million renovation. Explore exciting attractions within a short walk of this metropolitan hotel, such as the new Horseshoe Casino, Quicken Loans Arena, Browns Stadium, Progressive Field and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Take advantage of our renowned hotel staff for unmatched hospitality and deep local knowledge for an authentic Cleveland experience. For casual dining, relax among warm wood styling at Jake’s sports lounge or taste contemporary American cuisine at David’s Restaurant, conveniently situated within our hotel. Rediscover comfort at the refreshingly-modern Cleveland Marriott Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Downtown At Key Hotel Cleveland
- Key Center
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown At Key Center Ohio