This is the best option in Cleveland but does not hold a candle to other RC properties. Tired, stained upholstery in the lounge; extremely loud AC in the room (like being on a red eye all night long - like the roar of a jet engine); faced the lake but between us and the lake was a huge building, lower than the floor we were on, with giant AC units roaring at us as well.
Staff was very nice overall, tho' lounge bartender/waitress was abrupt with us but very friendly to the business men in the place. She was hustling to cover the busy. room Other staff was really great.
Food was good, drinks were good.
Room was clean.
This was sooo expensive ($403 with breakfast). I'd try the Renaissance if I were to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The epitome of Midwestern hospitality and the only downtown Cleveland hotel to receive a four-star, four-diamond rating, The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland features: ideal heart-of-downtown location; 205 well-appointed guest rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Cuyahoga River, Lake Erie, and downtown Cleveland; exceptional dining in MUSE and Lobby Lounge on 6; 24-hour Fitness Center; indoor access to Tower City Center; easy walking access to downtown attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Cleveland
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Ohio