1,182 results
All reviews convention center lake erie rooftop bar rock and roll hall floor to ceiling windows beautiful hotel the executive lounge corner room browns stadium first energy stadium top floor valet parking great view of the lake football stadium room service walking distance every staff member
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Austin the bartender here is absolutely outstanding! If you can just order whatever he recommends. He took great care of us the entire stay! The entire team was friendly and completely ready to serve.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Teri A, Owner at Hilton Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for your kind review, kldonahue! We are so happy to read Austin left a lasting impression on you. He is a wonderful team member and we are lucky to have him. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stay in the Hilton property for one night and I can say it is a very comfortable stay.

Check-in is smooth and no fault. Thanks Edward, a front desk team member, for the introduction about the hotel and the benefit of a diamond member.

Check-out is also smooth and quick.

My room, 3104, have both the excellent view of the lake and the view of the city, which I do appreciate. The King bed is very comfortable and the Premium Wi-Fi is above-par.

I do have a dinner at its restaurant Burnham at the 2/F. There is a bar at 32/F that I do not have chance to visit. For the breakfast, I did have a continental breakfast at its executive lounge at the lobby level, which is reasonably fine. There are two hot dishes, some breads, fruits, yogurt bar, and oatmeals. There are also lots of beverages available. What I like about the lounge (and also the hotel lobby) is the design and the art work that make my stay feel relaxed and comfortable.

There is an indoor pool and a 24/7 fitness center at 6/F. The caloric and weight equipment in the fitness center are excellent and I enjoy a very decent and good workout there. I can say it is one of the best fitness centers I have visited for the Hilton properties in North America.

The hotel is also in close proximity to many attractions, and most important the Tower City station of the Red Line in which you can take the metro to the Cleveland International Airport (CLE). It takes about 30 minutes for the metro and it takes about 10-15 mins comfortable walk between the hotel and the Tower City station.

The only drawback I can say is that the check-out time is 11am. Even I am a Diamond member, the latest I can extend the check-out is noon.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Teri A, General Manager at Hilton Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Edward-A A, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and thank you for your loyalty to our brand. We are thrilled to read about everything you experienced and were satisfied with while you were here. We take great pride in the experience we create here, from the moment you arrive. We thank you for your kind words about Edward and we will surely pass your words onto him. We are pleased that you enjoyed the views form your room, the comfort of the bed, the dining options available in the Burnham, the fitness center and pool, and the close proximity of the hotel to many downtown attractions. We do apologize for your dissatisfaction with our check-out time and understand your frustrations. We do hope to see you back again soon, especially to check out Bar 32!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great hotel on the north side of downtown. Very clean & friendly staff. Easy walking to many of the downtown sites. Beautiful views of the Lake. Also a great location if you are in town for the Rock & Toll Hall of Fame or the convention center.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, jmw0313! It's wonderful to read that we made a lasting impression on you. We take pride in all that we offer here at the hotel, from the cleanliness of the hotel, the close proximity to many downtown attractions, the panoramic and lake views, and of course our warm and hospitable staff. We hope to see you at the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We stayed for 4 nights in June of 2018. Everything was great! The look, the room, the staff. Our room ln the 12th floor had a beatiful view of the lake.
The area was walkable with many really good restaurants nearby. Also a casino & the Rock and Roll hall of fame.

1  Thank lhstever2018

Thank you so much for your review, lhstever2018. We are thrilled to read about your recent experience when you stayed here this month and that you were satisfied with the aesthetics of the room, the hospitality of the staff, the panoramic views of the lake, and the close proximity to many downtown Cleveland attractions. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I stayed at the Hilton because it was attached to the conference I was attending. The room was perfect for two adults to have plenty of space. The bar had a wonderful salad bar, helpful staff, the restaurant was great for breakfast and a to-go lunch. Loved the Bar32 in the evening. It was excellent!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Teri A, General Manager at Hilton Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for your kind words, barblynn57! We are thrilled to read about your recent experience here and hope the conference went well! We take great pride in the experience we create here, from the connectivity to the convention center to the food offerings in our restaurants to of course Bar 32. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!