“Best NY style pizza in the Heights!”
Review of Marotta's

Marotta's
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing pizza, great pasta and salads. Good wine list too. Definitely one of my faves. Great service and pretty patio out back.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We visit Cleveland often and the big complaint from our relatives here is the pizza. Not any more! It is ALMOST like NJ/NY pizza. Outstanding and they will be regular customers!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Yes, a bit of Italy in your own back yard of Cleveland Heights. The calamari are ahead of any list in town and the pizza is spot on. Give it a try before you fly to Italy

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Finally! A great NY style thin crust Pizza in Cleveland! Cleveland Heights to be exact! I've been searching for a good chewy thin crusted Pizza since I moved to Cleveland and I found it....I ordered a plain cheese Large Pizza to-go to give it a try ...just what I was wanting! I'll be back to try more Pizza toppings and some Entrees next time. The Large Pizza is HUGE, plenty for 4 people.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

They just had a huge personal loss. This is a top restaurant with great food and great people. Go and enjoy the quality food and family atmosphere.