Was invited to Hueston Woods Lodge by friends and family. The rooms were sort of plain but clean. The nice part of our stay consisted of the nature walks, trails and views of the lake. Outdoor pool was closed for the season but they have a heated warm pool kept at 98 degrees. They also have an indoor gym but no jacuzzi :-( ....If you go - try to book early for March when their Maple Festival is in bloom and be sure to get to the all you-can-eat maple syrup pancakes feature and served at the resorts restaurant. Also, don't miss taking the Maple tours and visiting the nature reserve. The staff is very friendly and aiming to please - plenty of free parking and the hotels fireplace is a great meeting place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hueston Woods Lodge and Conference Center, located in the state park and just five miles from the Miami University of Ohio, is a spacious and comfortable retreat offering modern amenities. The park offers 3,600 acres of family fun! Activities include golf, boating, swimming, fishing, horseback riding, mountain biking, paintball, geocaching and much more. The lodge has 90 guestrooms and two luxury suites. We also offer 25 two-bedroom cottages, 10 couples cottages in the woods and two premier cottages on the lake. Our full-service Trailblazer Dining Room is open seven days a week, 365 days a year. The lodge is a great place for your next business meeting, family reunion or religious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hueston Woods Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hueston Woods Hotel College Corner
- Hueston Woods Resort Conference Center