“Yummy Italian food”

Add it.
Barbarino's Lounge
“Yummy Italian food”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

The food, no question, is one of the best Italian food in the area. The price isn't inexpensive!!
The waitress was chatty but very forgetful - so getting prompt service wasn't in the card for us.

Visited October 2012

Huntersville, North Carolina
“A neighborhood gem”
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I went to Barbarino's for the first time last weekend with my husband and two friends and I thought it was wonderful. The menu offers a wide variety of dishes - appetizers, sandwiches, salads, soups, and a large selection of entrees and desserts. There is certainly something for everyone. The crowd varied from families to dating couples to small groups of friends. The restaurant event calendar features live music on a frequent basis - we listened to "My Three Sons" and it made the evening really nice. The bar area is open and the decor of the whole place is warm and inviting. The bathrooms were spotless. I would highly recommend Barbarino's for a nice evening out.

• Visited October 2011