“Cozy and cute bed and breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Columbiana
Columbiana Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Columbiana B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the Annex next door to the bed and breakfast since we had four people. There was plenty of room for us! We brought our dog, they had treats for her... The innkeepers- Suzy and Paul thought of everything! Breakfast was great... We met other guests staying at the b&b since its family style dining. I think our breakfast lasted nearly two hours, because we just kept chatting. I would love to stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Looking for a B and B in the greater Youngstown area? Columbiana Inn is definitely the right choice. This beautifully redecorated Inn offers several suites with comfy accommodations and a color scheme that's tranquil and sophisticated. The inviting front porch offered the perfect spot to drink a glass of wine and watch a summer thunderstorm after an afternoon browsing the antique shops just down Main Street. And the innkeepers are as charming as their home. Susie and Paul were not only helpful and pleasant but also whipped up a grand breakfast. Paul makes a mean granola and Susie some to-die-for lemon-poppyseed muffins. We also enjoyed fresh brown eggs and bacon from a nearby farmer. A plaque in the kitchen reads "enter as strangers, leave as friends" and that was our experience. I'm trying to think of reasons to wander through Ohio again...

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2013

There is nothing that is not top natch in this B & B. Attention to detail is impecable. I travel constantly, often hoping to experience the type of fine quality experience that I finally found in this superb inn. There is nothing that I would have wished to change, other than to place it in a location that would permit me to visit it more often. BRAVO!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Willow456
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My husband and I have been visiting my parents in Columbiana for over 10 years now, and this was our first visit to the Columbiana Inn, after years of staying at a hotel down the street. The hotel was nice, but the Columbiana Inn is perfect! Beautiful house, great hosts, fantastic breakfast, and convenient location. The rooms are not just rooms---they are suites, with plenty of space to spread out and enjoy the lovely decor and charming hospitality. Having stayed in many bed and breakfasts, this one is hands down the best value and the most comfortable. Thanks,Paul and Susie---we will be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2013

This B&B was one of the best my wife and I have stayed in. We paid a very reasonable rate compared to others for one night. It was well worth it. Upon arrival we were greeted by Paul and Susie the Innkeepers. They made us feel at home as soon as we got there. After a short tour, we were shown to our room, The Loft. We absolutely loved the room! It is on the top floor and is huge. It felt like an apartment with all the decor and spacious kitchen. The bed was very comfy. The best part of the Columbiana Inn is the breakfast. When I woke up I could smell the aroma of fresh coffee throughout the house. Paul and Susie grind beans for the coffee and there is nothing better than a fresh cup of ground coffee in the morning. The breakfast offered was: fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, homemade sausage hash browns (amazing!), pastry from a local bakery, baked oatmeal, and coffee, juices, hot chocolate. I was very satisfied with such a good breakfast, much more than other B&B's I have stayed at. We also enjoyed our many conversations with Paul and Susie, who are very friendly and very gracious innkeepers. Please support this great B&B and stay here.

Room Tip: All rooms are awesome!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I was born and raised in the Ohio Valley but have since left. My fiance and I were visiting my family in Ohio, and on this day, my sister, who lives in Columbiana, Ohio. There are not many hotel options in Columbiana, but my fiance and I found this local B&B right in town and decided to give it a try. We could not have been happier with our stay. Susie and Paul were outstanding. I booked the reservation over the phone for the Sylvia Stern Suite (I think) and explained our situation (we were arriving for a bridal shower at my sisters at 2pm). Susie encouraged us to check in early so we could relax and freshen up before going to the bridal shower. Upon arrival, we were the only guest for the night, so Susie and Paul just let us take our pick of whatever room we wanted, with no upgrade charge. We ended up choosing the loft on the top floor but I have to say after looking around all the rooms are outstanding. Susie and Paul bough the place a couple years ago and renivated the place themselves with a little help and I don't think they could have done a better job....the place is beautiful. After checking in and gettnig settled, I tried to figure out a way of reworking the rest of our stay in Ohio so that we could stay longer but unfortunately there was no way to do it. The stay was topped off by one of the best breakfasts that I can recall having in a very long time. From my experience at other B&Bs, I know that eggs are a breakfast staple for them and I don't eat eggs, so I mentioned it to Susie and Paul the previous day, so as not to waste food. They happily made me pancakes and oatmeal but still made my fiance some eggs. Everything was great but the oatmeal was something special. It was some type of baked oatmeal caserole that was absolutely amazing. It was like eating a freshly baked granola bar. And Paul's hash browns were to die for, with real bacon and cheese mixed in. I ate as much as I possibly could. I was only disappointed by the fact we could not stay longer!!!!! I will definitely return to this B&B when I visit Ohio in the future and will likely buy my family gift certificates. This place is worth going to even if you aren't traveling and just want a nice night out. The breakfast alone will nearly justify the very reasonable price. You probably can't get a better breakfast anywhere!!
Thanks so much Susie and Paul for such a great stay. Looking forward to visiting in the future!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2012

My husband's grandmother gave us the gift of a stay at the Columbiana Inn Bed and Breakfast as a wedding present that we used when we came home to Ohio (we currently live in Tennessee) for a visit over Christmas a year ago. The Columbiana Inn was absolutely beautiful. I loved looking at the photo books that showed the transformation of the house. Paul and Susie were so wonderful to us answering all of our questions and suggesting things we could do that were going on around town. To top it off they prepared a delicious breakfast for us that was so delicious--made of local ingredients--and plenty to go around!

I highly recommend staying here, even if it is just for a night. The house is wonderful to explore. There are also plenty of opportunities for shopping and activities in Columbiana and the surrounding area. You will not regret your stay!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are beautiful. Room choice is based more on your needs.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Been to Columbiana Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!