“Fresh, Unique & Local”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Columbus, Ohio
“Fresh, Unique & Local”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Look off High St. for one of the best brunch spots in Columbus. Get there before 9 on weekends to avoid the long line (moves purposely slow to allow tables to open up) and increase chances of finding a parking space close by. Settled on frittata and huevos rancheros with avocado. Also ordered a side of house-smoked salmon: divine and enough to share. Will be back!

• Visited February 2014

New York City, New York
“Great place for hangover bruch”
Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

This is a nice place to get together Sunday morning after a night out. The food is good. It can be crowded so it is hit or miss with the seating.

Brooklyn, New York
“Yummy Sandwich, Soup & Salad”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I had the turkey sandwich, cauliflower soup, and creamed spinach all fantastic! The sandwich bread was especially good.

Visited February 2013
Fort Pierce, Florida
“I'd give Tasi 3.5 out of 5 or Good if that was an option”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

After looking around on High Street and a couple recommendations, we finally decided to try Tasi out for brunch. As stated before in other reviews, the line was out the door. We arrived around 12:30pm, but the line was not moving quickly. That gave us plenty of time to thoroughly look over the eclectic menu. The menu is very appealing and has something for everyone. The execution could still use a little work. The staff is all very friendly, and the guy at the register taking orders was extremely helpful and welcomed our questions. I ordered the Greek scramble and was able to substitute a croissant for the sourdough bread. I also ordered a side of the sweet and spicy bacon. The scramble was kinda blah. I would have preferred that it be topped with the feta because based on the taste, I had my doubts as to whether there was actually cheese in my scramble. The bacon was neither sweet nor spicy, and a thicker cut would've been nicer. They did allow me to order a child's portion of the french toast because I had to try, and it looked entirely too good to resist. The french toast was nicely prepared and the saving grace of the meal. The mimosas are a bit pricey, and the reason given is the use of freshly squeezed orange juice. They do make the mimosas fairly strong, but you can't really taste a difference that would justify the price. The restaurant has kind of a young, hipster vibe. With the decor, it feels like they're trying a little too hard to achieve that, and it takes away from the comfort of the restaurant. Sunday brunch is a meal at the beginning/end of the week for people to get together with friends and laze around enjoying each other's company. The seating is so limited, and the restaurant is so cramped that it takes away from the essence of Sunday brunch. Your last few bites can be barely be finished without people lurking over you waiting to take the seating. I barely had both butt cheeks off of the tiny stool before another party was bumping us out of the way and putting their things down. I spent $23 on myself, and only had one mimosa to show for it. Not exactly an ideal Sunday brunch.

• Visited January 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“New Year, New Rating”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I've been here before, but there are few times I've ordered out. I'm not able to eat much off of this menu due to the limited vegetarian options and fitness training. I ordered rosemary potatoes and "warm biscuits." Never again. I like the biscuits, but, the potatoes were salty and simply not tasty...in my opinion. I don't add salt to my food, so I was disappointed to taste a mound of salt. I know Tasi's can do better, so maybe I will try them again, later in the year.

• Visited January 2013