“Quiet Night”

Ranked #22 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Dallas, Texas
“Quiet Night”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I was amazed at the affordability of this hotel and the quality of the room. It was not very large, but the accommodation were nice. My room even had a charging station for phones and tablets, which I had not seen in hotels of this type in the US before. You would think being a stone's throw away from the ATC tower would result in a loud night, but this place was quiet. It does not have a lounge, but the Hilton next door does, which makes unwinding after a long flight or drive nice.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Kim H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback. Our team tries very hard to exceed the expectations of our travelers everyday. However, it always feels good to get a positive survey reinforcing that hard-work does pays off. On behalf of the team at the Hampton Inn Columbus Airport I would like to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to do the survey. Have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 16 March 2013

While not far from home, this hotel was a life saver for an early flight on the same day as the time change! Unfortunately the flight crew did not stay here and we had to run for our connection in Atlanta. The hotel was clean and staff was attentive. I would definatly stay hear again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Kim H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, 18 March 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete the survey about your stay at the Hampton Inn Columbus Airport. Your opinion is very important to us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and it was convenient for your flight. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day!
Baltimore
Reviewed 14 March 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel during the Arnold Sports Festival, 2013. We normally stay at another hotel, but it had closed down without much warning. We booked this hotel very easily and the price was comparable so we decided to give it a try.

Room was clean and had what we needed. 'Breakfast' was decent enough for us. We ate other meals from a shopping district about 10 minutes away (by car).

The only thing that I wished they had were fridge/microwave in room like previous hotel, but overall good stay. We have already booked for next year.

• Stayed March 2013
Kim H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback. Our team tries very hard to exceed the expectations of our travelers everyday. However, it always feel good to get a positive survey reinforcing that hard-work does pay off. I understand the disappointment in not having a refrigerator or microwave but those are only available in all the rooms of the Hampton Inn & Suites and we are a Hampton Inn. On behalf of the team at the Hampton Inn Columbus Airport I would like to say thank you and we look forward to seeing you again. Have a geat day!
Broomall, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 February 2013

Decided to stay at this hotel during my 5-day trip to Columbus OH and it was a good choice! Hotel is conveniently located about 15-20 min drive to downtown Columbus and about same distance to Reynoldsburg where I had to be. Room was very clean, breakfast (included in $104 daily rate) was more than adequate and more than "continental" I would say. Every day there was an choice of scrambling eggs, omelets, sausage etc. plus the variety of toasts, muffins, bagels, yogurts, cereals and fresh fruits! A good and convenient start of a day! Moreover, fresh coffee and tea by the receptionist desk were available all day long. I really appreciated that during such a cold weather. My only concern before booking was the airport noise but, as it turned out, it wasn't that bad. I put highest marks for everything but sleep quality due to the fact that it is not completely quiet around. All in all, I recommend this place and would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Krzys t
Thank you for your positive feedback. Our team tries very hard to exceed the expectations of our travelers everyday. However, it always feels good to get a positive survey reinforcing that hard-work does pay off. On behalf of the team at the Hampton Inn Columbus Airport I would like to say thank you and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Columbus.
Reviewed 10 February 2013

In many ways this a typical Hampton but does need of some updates. My room was a mixed bag. The vanity was nice. Yet the shower curtain was barely long enough. Water was just hot enough and the stream did not seem overly strong. Bedding was good but the curtains seemed worn. Breakfast was typical. Staff was great.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank cityglow
Kim H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. I am so sorry that you found our curtains to be worn and that you did not have the adequate water temperature in your bathroom. I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration to make sure we resolve the issues you mentioned in your review so that we may continue to provide our guests with the exceptional level of service they deserve.

St. Louis, Mo.
Reviewed 29 January 2013

The rooms were incredibly run down and outdated. There is simply no way that furniture could have been new when that place was built. Looks new from the outside - don't be fooled. Outdated rooms. No restaurant. No Bar. "Business Center" is essentially two computers in the lobby.

Room Tip: "Add a tip to help travelers choose a good room." - Choose a room in a different hotel?
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Shekx2
Thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand from your review that you found our property to be somewhat dated. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and I can assure you that your comments will be taken into consideration to improve our property. We just completed a million dollar renovation in the business center, fitness center and lobby for a better guest experience. We are hoping to improve the guest rooms in the near future.

Again, I thank you for your review and assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration. I sincerely hope you give us another opportunity to stay with us next time you’re in town.
Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Comfortable beds, quiet, even though we were near the airport, great breakfast bar, something for every one - from omletts to cereral to eggs to waffles. Was kept stocked and no one should have walked away not satified. Easy in and out. Airport pick up was fast and efficient - which was good because it was cold, even colder because we came back from Fl.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank mhigh1013
Thank you for your positive feedback. Our team works very hard to exceed the expectations of our travelers every day. However, it always feels good to get positive feedback reinforcing that hard-work does pay off. On behalf of the team at the Hampton Inn Columbus Airport, I would like to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again on any future visits to Columbus. Have a great day!