This trip was different as I had my girlfriend with me this time. It was a moderately quiet stay. Still a lot of guests coming back from the casino at anywhere between 11pm and 1am and they're a bit noisy.
This is the second time I've been assigned a room that was not OK. The time before this very last stay they checked me into a room that was still occupied. This time, the room had no microwave or fridge. Sadface.
They did have a new keycard ready for me when I called them about the issue and it was corrected immediately.
LOVING the new TV upgrades! Very nice touch.
The second floor stair door on the east side of the hotel is not closing properly and slams pretty hard. Get a room away from that area if you can.
Still didn't get a chance to use the pool or exercise facilities this time, but the pool looked fine.
Otherwise, a good stay as usual!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Columbus - West Broad is 6 miles from downtown Columbus. This centrally located Non-Smoking hotel offers Newly Renovated Rooms with free WiFi and flat screen TVs. This hotel is just minutes from all the excitement of downtown & the arena district, only half a mile from the new Hollywood Casino Columbus, or our world famous Columbus Zoo & Aquarium, only 13 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Columbus West Broad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Columbus - w. Broad Hotel Columbus
- Holiday Inn Columbus
- Columbus Holiday Inn
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Columbus West Broad Ohio