The "non smoking" room (119) smells of stale smoke, and due to that, we get a knock on our door while asleep, and then a phone call from the front desk rudely saying, "A neighbor of yours says you are smoking in your room! I will need to come check the room!" OMgosh! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! Being non smokers we were not smoking of course, but we waited for this woman to come and "check" the room. I called 10 mins later to ask if she'd hurry so we could go back to sleep...she said "I don't need to, I trust you"...WHAT?? REALLY?? She woke us for what???? And no apology at all. In addition, the front desk staff and house keepers felt the need to yell down the hall to each other to have a conversation. Needless to say we got very little sleep!
Stay if you have insomnia, otherwise you may want to find another hotel,
The only nice thing I can say is that the manager on duty was a very nice man.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Columbus - West Broad is 6 miles from downtown Columbus. This centrally located Non-Smoking hotel offers Newly Renovated Rooms with free WiFi and flat screen TVs. This hotel is just minutes from all the excitement of downtown & the arena district, only half a mile from the new Hollywood Casino Columbus, or our world famous Columbus Zoo & Aquarium, only 13 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Columbus West Broad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Columbus - w. Broad Hotel Columbus
- Holiday Inn Columbus
- Columbus Holiday Inn
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Columbus West Broad Ohio