Stayed 2 nights. The hotel was clean but the furniture is very dated... it makes it look dingy.
The front desk was helpful when I requested that a noisy idled bus running in the parking below my room window be stopped for the night... I just can't believe I had to ask!!!
The gym was not very good. Poor quality equipment and TV... B reakfast was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Columbus - West Broad is 6 miles from downtown Columbus. This centrally located Non-Smoking hotel offers Newly Renovated Rooms with free WiFi and flat screen TVs. This hotel is just minutes from all the excitement of downtown & the arena district, only half a mile from the new Hollywood Casino Columbus, or our world famous Columbus Zoo & Aquarium, only 13 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Columbus West Broad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Columbus - w. Broad Hotel Columbus
- Holiday Inn Columbus
- Columbus Holiday Inn
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Columbus West Broad Ohio