This place is right off of 270, you can't miss it. The area was ok with a lot of options for eating just down the road.
Everything was pretty average during my stay. The price was average, the room was average, and the staff was average. The complimentary breakfast was good - enough options to choose from but not superb. They had eggs, sausage, juices, muffins, fruit, cereal, cinnamon buns, etc.
No complaints, just nothing spectacular. A good choice for a place to stay on your way through town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Columbus - West Broad is 6 miles from downtown Columbus. This centrally located Non-Smoking hotel offers Newly Renovated Rooms with free WiFi and flat screen TVs. This hotel is just minutes from all the excitement of downtown & the arena district, only half a mile from the new Hollywood Casino Columbus, or our world famous Columbus Zoo & Aquarium, only 13 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Columbus West Broad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Columbus - w. Broad Hotel Columbus
- Holiday Inn Columbus
- Columbus Holiday Inn
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Columbus West Broad Ohio