Courtyard Columbus Airport
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfire pitcolumbus airportfront deskwaffle housecourtyard marriotttypical courtyardearly flightthe shuttle driverrooms are clean and comfortableparking lotlobbyfairfieldproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2013

A few friends and I stayed at this hotel for 1 night and the service and facility was excellent. The staff are inviting and the property is well maintained and it offers the standard ammenities including a huge fire pit in the courtyard.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony! These are provided at no additional cost (if available), but no all rooms have them!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

JCH724,
Thank you for sharing feedback on your experience at Courtyard Columbus Airport. We’re happy to have had you and your friends as our guests, and we’re glad our excellent service and property met your satisfaction. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I had an overnight before flight here, really enjoyed the free shuttle to Easton town and of course to the airport, so often it is airport only and one feels like a castaway on an island! The shuttle dropped me at one place and collected me from another, just a phone call.
Outside the hotel has a great fire-pit, relaxing at the end of the evening with a 'proper size' glass of wine was great!
Finally when I requested a late checkout - absolutely no problem or sharp intakes of breath!
Will stay here again if in town!
Only adverse comment was the inability to have Marriott points because I had not booked direct, shame

Room Tip: Try for garden view room with patio door
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Dave R,

Thank you for your review and complimentary feedback on your stay with us at our newly renovated Courtyard Columbus Airport hotel. I’m pleased to hear our value added amenities, such as the shuttle, left a great impression and made for an enjoyable stay. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon.

Garry Kirkland
General Manger

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Just found out about this app. Have been going to Marriot at airport for years. Last month was there and they had redone lobby.looked good but they must have redone the counter staff. No cooperative and had an attitude
With all the money they are spending FIX the elevator the slowest I have ever seen

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Foodie1776,
Thank you for writing a review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests, especially in identifying ways we can improve our guest experience. I sincerely apologize that you did not receive the exceptional service that you have come to expect from us. I assure you that we will take your comments into consideration to improve our property and guest experience. We appreciate your continued patronage and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I truly enjoyed my two night stay. I was extremely pleased and surprised at how beautiful this hotel has become. I've stayed here several times before and it was a "nice", basic hotel. But now I would give it four stars for the price, atmosphere, service, and amenities. The word hasn't completely spread about this gem. I'm sure it will only get better. I loved it!

• Stayed: August 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Monicamurray75,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our newly renovated Courtyard Columbus Airport. We are proud of the updates and glad that you enjoyed all the changes. Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and we look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Garry Kirkland

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Just a one night stay. Everyone was very helpful. Shuttle service to and from popular eating and shipping. Only a few minutes from the airport terminal.
Only issue, they had to shut the water off for maintenance FO a few hours.
Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Jettgman,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your stay at Courtyard Columbus Airport. I’m pleased to hear our helpful staff and complimentary shuttle service met your satisfaction. We apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your visit. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay otherwise, and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.