“Front Desk”

Courtyard Columbus Airport
Ranked #53 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My flight was cancelled due to weather so I needed a place for the night close by the airport. Shuttle service was quick and driver was cordial. The hotel itself is not bad, there were a few stains on the carpet but otherwise everything seemed clean. The bed was very comfortable. I just wish they had free coffee and HBO. What I really loved about this hotel was the service I received from the front desk. Marriott should be very proud of the team they have at this Courtyard. I do travel a lot for work and usually try to pick nicer hotels due to severe back problems, I can say this was probably the best check in service I have ever received at any hotel. Everybody had big smiles and did their best to make sure everything was taken care of. I particularly would like to thank the young gentleman who helped me with my bags and offered to have something to eat brought to my room so I didn't have to go downstairs to eat. Wonderful service. Thanks to the staff this was a great experience.

1  Thank Richelieu91
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Richlieu91: Wow! What a terrific review you've posted for our staff and our hotel. We're sorry your airline flight was canceled, but happy that we were able to provide you excellent service and accommodations. We really appreciate the kudos! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Take care,

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We, couldn't find a room at the Reinassance Hotel and we had to stay at the Courtyard, by far the worst experience ever in Columbus OH They charged us 4 rooms we only reserved 3, I spoke to "summer" She works at the front desk about that, non the less she charged TWO TIMES the FOURTH ROOM to one of my employees and to my self, it is crazy I spoke to them the prior night and the morning after and they even made the mistake and not only once but two times.

1  Thank EmanuelDeRothschild

Dear Emanuel: Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. It is through comments and feedback such as yours that enable us to truly make a difference. I am very sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience and sincerely apologize for the areas we fell short of meeting your expectations. Your feedback is important to us and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to make amends when you were to return to the Columbus area.

Take Care,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great Service are words I choose sparingly to write........in my reviews.
However, the service provided during my stay in Columbus was GREAT!!
The front Desk team of Natalie and Summer were super helpful and informative for a couple different issues I had during this trip. This hotel has a great location for my business needs while in Columbus and always a good value versus other areas of the city.
Add the Great Service and I will continue to stay here every time I am here in Columbus!!
Be sure to check it out - ask Natalie and Summerfor anything you need and I know they will be able to direct you in the right direction
Both of these Ladies are a GREAT asset to this location!!

1  Thank Mark P
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Mark: Thanks so much for your glowing review of our guest service. I will be sure to share with Natalie, Summer and our entire team. I agree they are a great asset & your comments are much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Overall, this is a not a bad hotel if you just need a place to rest your head for the night. My problem with it was that for what the per room cost was, the rooms were very small. I also should have done my research beforehand because this hotel does not offer a complimentary breakfast, but rather has a cafe that serves small meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner at premium prices. It was very clean though and the staff were extremely friendly and attentive to any need that came up. I would stay here again, however maybe just for a quick airport overnight.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Halfmoon87
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Halfmoon87: Thank you for your review, we always appreciate feedback. We're glad you found the hotel rooms clean and our staff helpful. Our King Suite does have some extra space if you may need a larger room. We hope you keep us as your first option when coming to Columbus!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

When we checked into the room, we discovered that the A/C was not working. We called down to the front desk and they sent someone up right away. Since we had not unpacked yet, they offered us another room which did not work and then found us a 3rd room which was great. Cara at the front desk really took the time to help us find a room that would work and we greatly appreciated her friendly attitude through this. We had a drink that night in their little cafe and found the staff there just as friendly.The bathroom was nice and had great thick towels. In the morning, since they do not provide breakfast (which would have been nice as there is only their cafe and a Waffle house in the area) we purchased breakfast which was quite good. There was a wedding going on the in hotel and they kept all those guests in one area so that the rest of the guests would not be bothered by them which was a great and made the hotel nice and quiet. Would recommend this place for anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy R
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Amy R,
Thank you for your review and recommendations of Courtyard Columbus Airport. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority, and I am glad we were able to assist in relocating you to another room. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with our team regarding the friendly service delivered throughout your stay. We're glad you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to have you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Good airport location. Typical courtyard by Marriott hotel. Same room type that tend to all look the same after a while. Nothing really spectacular. Rooms are small but clean. Bedding very comfortable.

1  Thank cruizn302

cruizn302,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your experience at Courtyard Columbus Airport. It's great to hear you enjoyed a comfortable stay and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed at the Courtyard Feb 27 thru Mar. 3. Our company was in town for The Arnold. I can honesty say I do travel often but this is my first ever review. We received extraordinary service from the entire staff; however there was one employee that shined like to no other. We needed 8 gallons of water and a few hundred copies made with little time to spare....Thanks to the kind professionalism of Natalie, she accommodated us on a whim....all with a genuine smile!! With service like this, reasonable prices, excellent staff, and clean spacious rooms, we NEVER need to look elsewhere!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Phil H
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Phil H,
Thank you for choosing Courtyard Columbus Airport while in town for The Arnold Sports Festival. I appreciate you taking the time to share comments on the extraordinary service delivered by our entire staff and specifically recognizing Natalie's warm hospitality. Natalie's genuine passion for exemplary customer service leads her to enhance each guest's visit and I look forward to commending her efforts. Thank you once again for your review. We hope to host you again in the future.