“Clean and friendly”

Courtyard Columbus Airport
Ranked #53 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This hotel is conveniently located close to the Columbus airport. The common areas and rooms are clean. The associates working at the reception desk were always very friendly, professional and helpful. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel, for a family event.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank William J
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Our staff makes sincere hospitality their priority. Incredible reflections like yours give us areas to improve our guest experience. Thank you for your time in reviewing your experience, and we hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My family stayed at the Courtyard Columbus airport for my daughter's gradution from Ohio State at the beginning of May. The hotel was great, and the service was Excellent from check in to check out. We received exceptional service from Cameron, the shuttle service driver. Besides using the shutttle service 3 times, he also provided directions, recommendations for dinner, shopping and tips for parking on the Ohio State campus. He went above and beyond for my family, and we really appreciated it. I travel quite a bit for my job and am a Marriott Platinum member, I would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ann S
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for your review and recommendations of our hotel and wonderful staff. I’m pleased to hear that our staff’s excellence in service exceeded your expectations and made for a truly fantastic experience. We have a great team comprised of dedicated associates that genuinely care about providing each guest with an exceptional stay. I’ll be certain to pass along your compliments. Congratulations on your daughter’s graduation!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I'm a loyal Marriott customer so am used to their good customer service at the various Marriott properties across the country. I've stayed at this location in Columbus a number of times and the service has been exceptional. Summer at the front desk in particular has always been welcoming and helpful, arranges early check-in and upgrades where possible, and proactively makes sure I receive the negotiated customer rate for myself and team. A stone's throw away from the airport, this location with its great customer service is definitely worth a look.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SOCO210
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you writing a review about your Courtyard experience. It’s wonderful to receive your complimentary feedback on our accommodations, as well as our friendly staff. Thank you for recognizing Summer at the Front Desk! I'll be sure to share this with her. We appreciate you choosing us for your hotel needs, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Take Care,

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My flight was cancelled due to weather so I needed a place for the night close by the airport. Shuttle service was quick and driver was cordial. The hotel itself is not bad, there were a few stains on the carpet but otherwise everything seemed clean. The bed was very comfortable. I just wish they had free coffee and HBO. What I really loved about this hotel was the service I received from the front desk. Marriott should be very proud of the team they have at this Courtyard. I do travel a lot for work and usually try to pick nicer hotels due to severe back problems, I can say this was probably the best check in service I have ever received at any hotel. Everybody had big smiles and did their best to make sure everything was taken care of. I particularly would like to thank the young gentleman who helped me with my bags and offered to have something to eat brought to my room so I didn't have to go downstairs to eat. Wonderful service. Thanks to the staff this was a great experience.

1  Thank Richelieu91
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Richlieu91: Wow! What a terrific review you've posted for our staff and our hotel. We're sorry your airline flight was canceled, but happy that we were able to provide you excellent service and accommodations. We really appreciate the kudos! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Take care,

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We, couldn't find a room at the Reinassance Hotel and we had to stay at the Courtyard, by far the worst experience ever in Columbus OH They charged us 4 rooms we only reserved 3, I spoke to "summer" She works at the front desk about that, non the less she charged TWO TIMES the FOURTH ROOM to one of my employees and to my self, it is crazy I spoke to them the prior night and the morning after and they even made the mistake and not only once but two times.

1  Thank EmanuelDeRothschild

Dear Emanuel: Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. It is through comments and feedback such as yours that enable us to truly make a difference. I am very sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience and sincerely apologize for the areas we fell short of meeting your expectations. Your feedback is important to us and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to make amends when you were to return to the Columbus area.

Take Care,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great Service are words I choose sparingly to write........in my reviews.
However, the service provided during my stay in Columbus was GREAT!!
The front Desk team of Natalie and Summer were super helpful and informative for a couple different issues I had during this trip. This hotel has a great location for my business needs while in Columbus and always a good value versus other areas of the city.
Add the Great Service and I will continue to stay here every time I am here in Columbus!!
Be sure to check it out - ask Natalie and Summerfor anything you need and I know they will be able to direct you in the right direction
Both of these Ladies are a GREAT asset to this location!!

1  Thank Mark P
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Mark: Thanks so much for your glowing review of our guest service. I will be sure to share with Natalie, Summer and our entire team. I agree they are a great asset & your comments are much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Overall, this is a not a bad hotel if you just need a place to rest your head for the night. My problem with it was that for what the per room cost was, the rooms were very small. I also should have done my research beforehand because this hotel does not offer a complimentary breakfast, but rather has a cafe that serves small meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner at premium prices. It was very clean though and the staff were extremely friendly and attentive to any need that came up. I would stay here again, however maybe just for a quick airport overnight.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Halfmoon87
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Halfmoon87: Thank you for your review, we always appreciate feedback. We're glad you found the hotel rooms clean and our staff helpful. Our King Suite does have some extra space if you may need a larger room. We hope you keep us as your first option when coming to Columbus!