Knights Inn Columbus/franklinton
Red Roof
US$163
US$105
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 March 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2012

while in my room talking to my son a bed bug the size of a cockroach went crawling across the night stand. It was room 304 in case you want to know then we seen one on the bed. I went to the front desk to have them give me another room when I did the Clerk did not want to move me he expected me to stay in the room till I complained then he gets really rude with me and tells me to never come to the hotel ever again. The rooms have broken furniture half the lights dont work. To make things worse the front Desk clerk drives his car and parks outside my room and is nosing around I dont know what he was doing and I was worried he would try and do something to my car ( it is a very bad neighborhood ) so I could not sleep all night. I would not advise anybody to ever stay here.

Room Tip: no room is good in the Motel
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family