“The food AND SERVICE are exceptional!!”

Z Cucina di Spirito
Reserve with OpenTable
Z Cucina di Spirito is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 2,261 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd Street
Description: We specialize in rustic Italian cuisine with a modern flare. Handmade cheeses, bread, pastas and desserts as well as house cured salumi combine with an artisan wine list in a warm environment. Please note that we are open for lunch for groups of 8 or more with advanced notice. We also have semi-private dining options available as well.
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant many times and the service is so good. The wait staff are trained so well. The good is exceptional. Thank you z's And the bartender knows his wines. The drinks are very good!!

rick z, Owner at Z Cucina di Spirito, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you for the nice review! An exceptional experience is exactly what we strive to provide for all of our guests.

There are newer reviews for Z Cucina di Spirito

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Rick the owner is a incredible guest from the moment you enter to the time you leave. The food is 5 star and the service impeccable! Tony is the best bartender in the city of Columbus. Bravo!!!

rick z, Owner at Z Cucina di Spirito, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Thank you for the compliments! I am glad that you enjoyed your experience at Z Cucina di Spirito. Hope to see you back as soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

A group of 8 of us had reservations and were seated quickly. Even though the restaurant was crowded service was very good. Wait staff answered questions and made suggestions. Extensive wine list. Excellent food. leave room for desert!

rick z, Owner at Z Cucina di Spirito, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you for your kind review! I am glad that you enjoyed all of the aspects of your experience. We certainly hope that you are able to return soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I really want to like this place. Been twice - both times dined at the bar. Same bartender was quite inattentive. Actually, the service sucked. Food presentation was very old fashioned, covered with goupey sauce like TGI Fridays.

2  Thank TTGG
rick z, Owner at Z Cucina di Spirito, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

I would first like to thank you for your most recent visit to Z Cucina. Secondly, I must apologize for clearly having fallen far short of offering you an exceptional experience. As the owner, I sincerely hope that each and every guest has a great time when dining at my restaurant. Is it possible that you could provide me with some more information pertaining to your visit so that I can look into this further? You can email me direct at info@zcucina.com. Thank you, in advance, for your time.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I recently had some friends in town to visit and took them to Z Cucina. They were absolutely blown away. There is no doubt that Chef George is a powerhouse in the kitchen. This is not a spaghetti and meatballs joint. You gotta $$$ to play but, the food is marvelous and well worth it. If you are going to be in Grandview, you should definitely give this place a try.

rick z, Owner at Z Cucina di Spirito, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for your visit and review. I appreciate your praise of our executive chef, as he and his staff work very hard to create a unique and satisfying menu for a broad range of guests at an attractive price. To that point, we actually do have spaghetti and meatballs every Monday! It is the entrée portion of a 3-course experience which also includes a salad choice and cannolis for dessert for $25. So we do hope that you can return soon to see more of what we offer.